Took the boys to the doctor today to discuss some concerns over Tyler not sleeping through the night and Jacob not being able to sit still. For Tyler, he is obviously always tired and doesn't want to participate in social activities with the other children. For Jacob, he's having trouble staying focused and on task. He talks very fast, stutters because he can't get it out fast enough and "forgets" what he wanted to say. We have a plan, and I'm hoping that things will get better from here.
3 comments:
Certainly not trying to make light of any medical situation, but I think I have the same problem as Jacob. LOL.
LOL Reens. If I don't make light of it. I'll fall apart and that's the last thing my kids need. I'm a lot like that too and so is his daddy.
Sometimes it gets a little overwhelming trying to cover all your bases. Always remember to laugh a little bit. :)
Post a Comment