This is Michael's side of the bed. It will look like this for five days and four FULL nights. It sucks, I hate it!! We have been together since 1993, January 15, 1993 to be exact. In the 16 years that we have been together, we have spent less than a month's worth of time apart. He's out of town for a training seminar.
I know that this is just as hard on him. He has not been away from us for more than a day or two since the twins were born. All three kids are all out of whack today and I don't think any of us will be back to normal until he gets back.
We all love you so much! Be safe and we'll see you soon.
3 comments:
Aw. Hope that time goes fast for you. But I'm sure the reunion will be fun too.
Oh Linn, I know that is tough, hopefully it will go by quick.
Here's wishing him a speedy and safe return!
Post a Comment