Hi this is me, Lesley, daughter, sister, mom and new friend to all of you.
I hail from the UK and if you stick a pin in the middle of the map you will be close enough lol
My photography skills amount to point and click and my trusty camera still has its L-plates but the appeal of 365 made me think lets hope they don't notice and as Dee is responsible for my recruitment any complaints should be directed to her e-mail please 
I've been divorced as long as I can remember and live on my own but have been seeing a lovely man for about 3 yrs, I have 2 grown up sons who I adore and have a menagerie of animals to keep me busy as I just seem to collect waifs and strays. These will all appear for your perusal no doubt as the year goes by
That will do for now, conversation is so much better and I hope to get to know you all better soon
4 comments:
Welcome aboard Lesley =)
Welcome!
Glad you joined us, Lesley!
Lesley so glad you came here and yes you will do fine my dear, give yourself more credit hun xx
Post a Comment