Voila....meet my furries....I'm mum to boys,dogs,chinchillas,degus,rabbits, guinea pigs and a budgie......i also have fish in my pond but they wouldnt tread water or say cheese :)
...sort of rodenty lil critters from the foothills of the Andes...or my local rescue home in my case..had 2 'males' that had 7 babies last May lol.They talk all the time ,chew everything you give them and spin like banshees if you give them a sandbath,really friendly pets.
5 comments:
Aw, they're cute. What exactly are degus?
...sort of rodenty lil critters from the foothills of the Andes...or my local rescue home in my case..had 2 'males' that had 7 babies last May lol.They talk all the time ,chew everything you give them and spin like banshees if you give them a sandbath,really friendly pets.
Awww, I bet my boys would like those.
well I have a surplus right now lol....and its nearly Christmas???
They're awesome!
Post a Comment