Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Carol...day 10



This is a tradition with my boys, the famous 'pineapple top photo'. Each boy has a photo of themselves with
the top of a pineapple on his head. Why you might ask? To show them NOT to take themselves too seriously. Life is short. Play, have fun and live!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

**Colleen** said...

too cute!!!

Tanya said...

This is adorable! Just want to squeeze those cheeks!

Linn said...

I love this idea. How cute are those chubby little cheeks?!?

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

HA! Too cute. I can really see you in him in this picture - pineapple and all! LOL

Reshmi said...

OMG ! He looks as happy as Noah did. This is so cute. Such a doll Nate is. Mmmmwaaaahhhhh !! Oh God I cant stop looking ! Mmwwaaaahhhh

Reshmi said...

Ok I came back again to see this boy and brighten my day. :)

Reenie said...

What a wonderful tradition - simply fabulous!