Sunday, November 8, 2009

Carol 8th


Posted by Picasa

A toast, my dear Serendipity friends,
it's been one week and I think everything
has been finally figured out and forgive
(my freckled hand in the photo, lol, and) me
when i say, that I love our blog.
Here's to us, ladies and gentlemen.
In my humble opinion, I am very proud of us and
I think we are the best!
To us!

8 comments:

Margie said...

Thanks to you Carol, and to you darling Dee, I send back a toast to you and to all of us...this is going to be an awesome year.

It would only be better if I could figure out how to do my own photo posting from Flikr...going to try again!

**Colleen** said...

CHEERS!!! *ting*

Tanya said...

Cheers!

Reshmi said...

Yesss cheers ! Thank you for being my friend. :)

Lesley said...

Bottoms up from the Brit lol

Linn said...

What an absolutely wonderful post. Congratulations my dear. You have successfully put together an excellent group of people who have bonded together to be the best group in the blogosphere.

I know I'm biased, but cheers to you and Dee. Thank you ladies for allowing me to participate in a group I truly love, thank you for helping me find the fun in taking pictures again. It's no longer a chore! :o* Muhwaaa!

MaryFran said...

~~~~Holding my glass aloft~~~

Darcy said...

Cheers to you, Carol. And cheers to all of you.