making fortunate discoveries unexpectedly
ahh, my poor Pats' - glad you got to go to the game!
Oh....sorry about that. Didn't know there were any Pats fans on here.
Oh. I'd love to be able to go to another game. I went to the last game in the dome with my friends. Haven't been to the new stadium.They were there for this game as well. I hear it was a nail biter to the end.
Linn, I was also at the last game at the Dome! Lots of fond memories of that place, I got a little choked up.Last night's game was insane!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ahh, my poor Pats' - glad you got to go to the game!
Oh....sorry about that. Didn't know there were any Pats fans on here.
Oh. I'd love to be able to go to another game. I went to the last game in the dome with my friends. Haven't been to the new stadium.
They were there for this game as well. I hear it was a nail biter to the end.
Linn, I was also at the last game at the Dome! Lots of fond memories of that place, I got a little choked up.
Last night's game was insane!
Post a Comment