Lily shanghaied my camera for a lock-in at the school. The theatre department is performing Anne Frank, and they did a lock-in on the set with the cast from 7:30 am Friday to 9:00 am Saturday. The kids had to stay on the set, and not be able to talk or make noise during the same time the occupants of the Secret Annex would have had to be silent. It was twelve hours of no talking, no electronics. They were allowed to have one sandwich and a bottled water.
5 comments:
Sounds like a WONDERFUL learning experience!!!
that is amazing, I hope they walked away with a deeper appreciation of life!
Really this is such a great experience. I have never heard of this. But I can feel how much of a wonderful program this is.
What a terrific idea. I think most everyone could benefit from this experience.
Wow! I'm impressed.
Hmmm, do you think we'd have that kind of discipline? (That was a rhetoric question.)
Post a Comment