making fortunate discoveries unexpectedly
your dog is too cute! lol love your living room, looks roomy.
oops, meant to say spacious. =Pba
Colleen: I thougt your first comment was intential... and perfect.Sometimes I wish I could just chew on a rubber toy. Hmmmm. Let me rephrase that...I like Ringo's toys. Hmmmm. Let me rephase that.Obviously, as witnessed by the comments by Colleen and me, this post is causing various problems.
LOL - oh dear!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
your dog is too cute! lol love your living room, looks roomy.
oops, meant to say spacious. =Pba
Colleen: I thougt your first comment was intential... and perfect.
Sometimes I wish I could just chew on a rubber toy. Hmmmm. Let me rephrase that...
I like Ringo's toys. Hmmmm. Let me rephase that.
Obviously, as witnessed by the comments by Colleen and me, this post is causing various problems.
LOL - oh dear!
Post a Comment