Lily got her acceptance letter from Ball State. This is where her sister goes and was her first choice. She wants to major in theatre education and they have a really good program. She was at work so I delivered it to her at the drive-thru. Then I sat there and cried.
7 comments:
Ohhhhhh, Becky, you are such a wonderful mom. Congratulations to Lily!
With the range of emotions you have at this time, this must've been special... though it represents another child leaving your nest. xoxo
They grow up so fast, don't they? My kids aren't quite that old yet, but I shudder at the thought.
Congrats to your daughter!! She must be ecstatic!
Fantastic! WOO HOO!
Congrats mom. I'm still amazed that I have an 8 year old. To often I find myself thinking she's only 5 or 6. Where does the time go?
She told me I could move into her dorm. LOL
Big congrats to you and your daughter!
Post a Comment