Monday, November 9, 2009

9/365 Robin


My father-in-laws mother passed on Friday and we attended her visitation tonight, on the way we followed this semi-truck. I "blocked" out the name of the carrier to protect myself really! HA I was APPALLED at how he drove. I can say this because I have spent over half of my working career in the transportation industry and have spent a good deal of time traveling in a semi-truck so I do know what they are NOT supposed to do, and this guy broke just about every rule there is. If that wasn't bad enough the expensive flowers I order from 1-800-flowers never showed up to the funeral home! GASP!! I am so embarrassed. Thank God that tomorrow is a new day. SEE-YA Monday! :)

3 comments:

**Colleen** said...

my condolences to your father in law Robin.

That is scary...when I see a big truck driving wacky, I always try to keep my distance.

OMG -- that is awful about the flowers!! *Gasp* is right, I would have felt the same way!

carleewandowski said...

Sorry for your loss.

Horrible about the flowers. I hope you call them and complain.

Linn said...

I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry to hear about the flowers. I would be making a very heated call if it was me!