My husband signed up for netflix this week. I HATE watching movies at home, I usually feel like it's time wasted.....so he watches and I clean and do other stuff and it turns into an issue. SO when I saw this on the table I thought GREAT here comes more issues. I know that marriage is not easy, and that it is a always changing journey but this last year has been more like a death march than a journey and I feel worn out. I hate being moody and irritated, I hate dreading coming home. I just wish I knew how to get it back to "good".
4 comments:
Ok, Robin, got something for you...I signed up for Netflix last year. My hubby is a CPA and it's excellent for me from January to April 15th. lol Because hubby is preoccupied at work. Anyway, hubby has a tendency to rent really bad movies. lol. We usually watch 10 minutes of the movies and then go about our business. lol. If it's a good movie, there's nothing wrong with it, lol, hopefully your hubby picks good ones, God knows Mike doesn't. :) Life is short, marriage is a compromise. All in all...it matters that he goes for walks with you on occasion, not that every movie is a good one. ;) Hang in there. I've seen your photos, he obviously loves you. :)
Thank you SO much for this comment! Made me all teary! I think we both have gotten a bit lazy with "us" and because the year has been so hard it's been easy to sorta tune out! Thank you again!!! I need many reality checks and you are right he does do many things right!!!
Wish I had an answer for you. Maybe every once in a while, it wouldn't hurt to just sit down and watch the movie. It's all about compromise and I would rather watch a movie as opposed to having another fight. Good luck with everything.
I would die without my Netflix, but then I don't get regular TV here in the cave. I am lucky, my bf would sit and watch movies with me for hours, but we usually take a ummm "break" during the movie...wink wink...if ya know what I mean, you might try adding that into your movie watching...we like it!!
Post a Comment