making fortunate discoveries unexpectedly
That is so nice looking! You did a fab job. No bow needed at all.
You made that? Wow!
Sarabeth I did! :) Thank you Carol!!!
Good job! How long did it take you to put that together?
UM I think maybe 10 hours total. I started it last Sunday and then stopped for the weekend and finished up Saturday :) I love crafting stuff!
Wow its amazing and so pretty Robin.Its unbelievable that you did it all by yourself. Very very pretty. :)
I love the colors. You have a great talent! Good eye for photos and excellent taste for crafting!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is so nice looking! You did a fab job. No bow needed at all.
You made that? Wow!
Sarabeth I did! :) Thank you Carol!!!
Good job! How long did it take you to put that together?
UM I think maybe 10 hours total. I started it last Sunday and then stopped for the weekend and finished up Saturday :) I love crafting stuff!
Wow its amazing and so pretty Robin.Its unbelievable that you did it all by yourself. Very very pretty. :)
I love the colors. You have a great talent! Good eye for photos and excellent taste for crafting!
Post a Comment