Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sarabeth





I am Sarabeth, wife, mother, and writer. For the past two years, my
family has lived in New Orleans. Yep, we chose to move here after
Hurricane Katrina. This place is like no other, and I've lived in many
different cities in the USA. I end up taking pictures of my children
and my two white shepherd mixes because, but I'll capture some bits
around the city as well.

5 comments:

Linn said...

Great picture! I would love to be on a sun washed beach right now! It's been crappy rainy here for days. BLAH!!

Tanya said...

Welcome, Sarabeth! Looking forward to getting to know you. :)

**Colleen** said...

ahhh, love the blue sky in the background!

Reenie said...

Hey Sarabeth! This is almost my first time here and I'm thrilled to see you've joined us. I think we'll all enjoy this enormously.

Arith said...

Hi Sarabeth,
nice to meet you on here,I can trade Shepherd pictures with you anytime lol