Bios are not my favorite thing to write, where to begin, HMMM let's see I am a married 30 something mom of two daughters who are 13 and 10 and it seems that with each day that passes they need only more cell minutes and money from me and after I have provided those things I can just go away! I do not
morn the changes in their lives, I find it thrilling to be a part of each "era" in their lives and am beaming with pride! If I never did anything else the rest of my life but raise them, and have them be happy and healthy I could die a very happy woman. My husband is the light of my life, without reservation I can say I am hopelessly in love and very happily married. If you haven't guessed yet we are newly weds! :) It'll be two years on 12.21! I have a very painful past that involved being widowed and a victim of domestic violence which almost killed me (not being dramatic it really almost did) but it also made me so thankful for how wonderful life is now and to never forget how fragile life is, and how every day is a gift. I am excited to be aboard and am looking forward to getting to know everyone.
morn the changes in their lives, I find it thrilling to be a part of each "era" in their lives and am beaming with pride! If I never did anything else the rest of my life but raise them, and have them be happy and healthy I could die a very happy woman. My husband is the light of my life, without reservation I can say I am hopelessly in love and very happily married. If you haven't guessed yet we are newly weds! :) It'll be two years on 12.21! I have a very painful past that involved being widowed and a victim of domestic violence which almost killed me (not being dramatic it really almost did) but it also made me so thankful for how wonderful life is now and to never forget how fragile life is, and how every day is a gift. I am excited to be aboard and am looking forward to getting to know everyone.
4 comments:
I liked you through your photographs, you have a great eye. Never read your bio before and life sure looks good on the positive side. I understand that. :) Glad you joined us. My hubby and I are newlyweds too, funny to say when you're in your 30's, isn't it? lol.
What an amazing bio, welcome and I can not wait to see you photos and get to know you a bit more =)
Robin, you are one of the ladies I loved to follow at envisage. I love your photos and look forward to following you here and getting to know you better.
Welcome, Robin! I loved your photos on Envisage also and followed you especially quite often. You have such a kind and gentle smile and you can tell that you and your hubby are so much in love from your tender faces.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. Can't wait for this project to start! :)
Post a Comment