*Cogito Ergo Sum* : I think, therefore I am.
No, I am not a thinker or an intellectual per se but I love to devour books. My area of study is varied, at times shocking and at times silly. I love to cook and friends wait for my parties (I don’t promise bribes but still they say I cook well).
I topped all the university tests and they gave me a Gold medal thinking I will do some great academic research. Little did they know that I will fall in love and get married. The man for whom I did that robbed my self-respect, gifted me a broken heart and ultimately did me a favor by divorcing me.
Without my online friends, I doubt if I would have survived those days. I am learning to walk again and pick up my pieces. Surprisingly I am enjoying the peace; the peace in me and my heart. For the first time in life, I am discovering the ‘Me’.
I am spiritual but not fanatically religious. I love to talk to people and listen to their stories. Give me one best friend and thousands of people who like me. I will go for the former any day. I love people but selective few. I am always available for my friends. Nothing gives me more pleasure than walking bare foot on grass or sand. I love to travel to offbeat places. And yes I love kids and pets.
I love being a woman. I fight for equal rights but feminism is a myth for me. I don’t believe in any ‘ism’. I want to taste my life, make mistakes and learn from that rather than being stuck within any paradigm. I love my womanhood.
Given a chance I would love to be a polar bear in my next life. Loll on snow, hunt for fish, get bear hugs on cold days; how much better life can be.
I am Reshmi from India.
5 comments:
LOVE IT RESHMI!! you are so inspiring!
I love this picture. It reminds me of how pictures looked when I was a kid. That 70's retro feel.
I am so happy that we are here together. Thank you for your most beautiful card with beautiful words. I will treasure it like I treasure you. xoxo
Thanks my dear friend, that was just lovely xx
I'm looking forward to getting a little glimpse into your life, Reshmi!
Post a Comment