Thursday, October 29, 2009

Linn




Hello ladies!  I'm Linn, wife of 11 years and mother to an 8 year old
daughter and 4 year old twin boys.


I'm sure you will be seeing them all over the next year.  Some of you
already have.  You'll also discover that they all have
at least a half dozen nicknames.


I wouldn't expect many self portraits.  I rarely like pictures of myself.
This is one of the few and was taken on our trip to Myrtle Beach in March.

4 comments:

Reenie said...

Wonderful photo! I'm so glad you finally made it here. We've been having a grand time chatting it up and look forward to you joining us. xoxo Reens

Darcy said...

Yes, we're neighbors! I'm not too far from the Indiana border (less than an hour, I think). You can't imagine what it's like to have 5 kids, but I shudder at the thought of twins. Lol. I look forward to seeing your pics.

carleewandowski said...

Bet that was a fun time. Great pic.

Linn said...

The puffer fish above me was so funny. I guess he's used to little kids, he didn't know what to think of the big head and the sunglasses! lol