Last year I took part in a 365 photo project that a friend of mine created. The time each day, during that year, I spent thinking about, looking for and working on my photos helped me learn a lot about my camera, photo enhancement programs, myself, and my future goals (to take photos professionally at some point).
I will always remember that year with happy memories. I became pregnant with my second child during that year. That group saw my positive result pregnancy test, my pregnancy photos, first photo of baby and the first photo of big brother Noah and little brother Nathan.
When I made the decision to create my own photo group this year it wasn’t out of disrespect for that friend, or any of my friends still doing that project, but rather to continue forward on my journey in the art of photography.
So, to the ladies in that past photo group, best wishes to you all. To the ladies who join me here in this project, thank you, I appreciate you greatly and I am honored you chose to work with me.

14 comments:
And a great friend.
This is great photo of you, Carol! :)
Hey You! The site looks fabutabulous! Thanks so much, Carol.
Lovely picture, Carol.
I'm looking so forward to your pictures!
that is am amazing pic - so "glowy" and pretty!
fab pic Carol, love ur smile hun xx
Thanks for everything :)
Love your Bio Carol :)
anonymous was me sorry, Dee
You funny, Dee. Great bio, Carol!
Una amiga para siempre!
I'm thinking that I'm going to like the smaller group dynamic. This is well put and dignified.
Thanks, ladies. :)
Amen, Linn! From the very get-go, the energy has been *healthy*. I'm thrilled.
Post a Comment